Friday, December 21, 2007

A Cry for Help...Umm...Well, I'm Asking for Help

For all those who read this blog...I need your help. I want this to be fun, so give me as many ideas as you'd like. As you can plainly see, the subtitle of this blog is "The Ramblings of a Man with No Audience." While this was certainly true at first, it seems that this non-existent audience is growing. So, a friend suggested I change the subtitle. Just leave a comment with your suggestion, and in a week or so, I'll determine a winner. Whoever wins will get an all-expenses paid trip to the Bahamas!!! Okay...not really, but when you get on the blog, you will see your suggestion right there on the front page. That's almost like a trip to the Bahamas, isn't it?

Leave a comment, and join the journey for a NEW SUBTITLE (NEW SUbtitle) (NEw subtitle) (new subtitle) --- did that seem like an echo to you? It was supposed to be an echo. Oh well, I look forward to hearing from you.